The Watertown is conveniently located just four blocks from the University of Washington. There’s no better home base if you’re checking out campus, visiting a nearby medical facility, hosting a business event or simply want to see everything that makes Seattle a world-class city. Here you’ll enjoy the kind of service that only a boutique hotel can offer including 102 smoke-free rooms, complimentary breakfast bar and a warm, inviting staff at your service 24 hours a day.
Amenities: Complimentary Shuttle Service; Bicycle Checkout Program; Dog Friendly Seattle Hotel; Earth-Friendly Seattle Hotel. Please click on watertownseattle.com more details.
4242 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
telephone: (425) 974-7133
fax: (206) 547-4937
Guest Room Rates: Studio Double Queen Suite (SDQS) and Board Room Suite (BRS) $209.00 +tax, single/double occupancy. Add $20.00 per each additional adult per room.
- Check in begins at 4:00pm
- Check out time is 12:00 noon
- Rates are subject to all applicable taxes and assessments; Current tax 15.6% and an amenity fee of $10.00Per room, per night. (Hotel Amenity Fee is Waived)
- The Group Rate shall be offered for a period of three (3) days before and three (3) days after the group dates, subject to availability of rooms at the time of reservation to accommodate those who wish to extend their visits.
- Rates and fees include: SurfPineapple High –Band Width wi-fi; Bicycles for cruising, In-room coffee and unlimited bottled water, signature pineapple cupcake and coffee Welcome Reception, fitness center, and StreamPineapple.
- Rates are net non-commissionable.
METHOD OF RESERVATION: Individual call-in. Guests must e-mail [email protected] or call 866.866.7977 before Monday, May 19, 2019 to secure their guest rooms. Guests should reference “DDI 2019 – Institute for Scientific Communications” to receive the group rate.